Your Mattress is Your Haven
Sleeping is something everyone requires and loves. Since individuals will be spending one-third of the whole life on a bed; henceforth, why not make sure that they spend that time in comfort?
An ace mattress is what we all need to help us with that wonderful, refreshing sleep. Why not get into it and see what we really need to do for a comfy time in bed, especially residing in the centre of UAE, i.e. Dubai.
“Life is composed of exquisite moments and the rest is shadows of them”.
So, the most exquisite things in life are natural and organic. Wouldn’t it sound catchy if you build your room up with the most exquisite material mattresses and name it the “Temple of Mattress Dubai”? It does sound catchy!
According to some experts, it is recommended that individuals make sure to change their mattress every seven years. So, if the time has come to an end, you might pay a little attention to the given tips to ensure a good night sleep.
- Be wise Think of it as an investment, and spend as much as possible for you. In Dubai, people will come across various handcrafted, natural material mattress, and they usually start from Dh21000.
- Don’t be hasty Mattress shopping is a very important decision, so take your time and shop around, look for the best match. Most companies provide a kind of hands-on testing of mattresses in their stores. If a mattress catches your eye, give it a try in your usual sleeping posture. Though, be careful not to go bed shopping while tired, because it will end up liking almost everything you lie down on.
- Comfort, not Looks Most of the people make a mistake of choosing a bed based on its beauty. However, you should always keep the quality mattress your priority. The most important part of a bed is what you cannot see, so let go of the fancy headboard, find what makes you comfortable.
- Material It is well-known fact that the technology is evolving in every aspect of daily life, then why should the mattresses be left behind. Nowadays, mattresses have evolved from using synthetic materials to natural organic materials.
- Softness vs. Hardness It is widely believed that hard is the best in mattresses. However, that is not the case. A mattress should be hard enough to offer support, but at the same time, it needs to be soft enough to conform to the natural curvature of the human body. All the hardness won’t make your mattress, a comfortable temple! To determine the best level of hardness and softness of the mattress, lie on the bed, and slide your hand into the hollow of your back. If your hand is able to slide in easily, the mattress is too hard for its own good, and if your hands can’t slide in at all then it is just too soft. You need to find something in between this!
- Keep the Small things in Mind Don’t ignore the logistics while shopping for a mattress. Will it be delivered for free? Will they assemble it on the premises? Will there be any additional costs in getting rid of your old bed? Do keep this in mind.
- Flip It To keep the mattress in top condition, make sure that you flip it around almost every week, especially for the first three months of purchasing a new mattress. Also, as promised, a little information on how much Dubai imports in terms of mattresses will also be provided here. In the reports of “furniture and furnishing – exports markets and potential”, Dubai imported a value of about USD 244 million in mattress supports, articles of bedding and other furnishing related to it in the year 2015. This exceeds about USD 14 billion in the global value of imports.
Don’t forget calling your room the “Temple of Mattress Dubai”. Dubai is a famous tourist country. With so many people coming in from various countries to visit, Dubai really might require all the beddings, mattresses, and related furniture. Therefore, the title “King of Mattress” is given to the beloved tourist spot, the one and only Dubai!